"Dangerous carpark"

I have been at this health centre since it opened and have no problems with the health centre, however, the carpark needs to have something done about it! The floor surface is far too slippery and on many occasions i have nearly slipped and fallen over. Today on visiting the doctors, i slipped and fell to the ground really hurting my leg. I have problems with my knees dislocating and was very lucky that this didnt happen. Also on exiting the carpark i witnessed a girl almost slip and fall. Something needs to be done and fast before someone has a serious injury! Luckily i have just come away with pain and probably bruising but it could have been much worse!

Response from Barbara Castle Way Health Centre

Many thanks for taking the time to feedback to us. I am sorry you have been hurt and hope you are recovering well. I will ensure that this information is passed directly to the management of the health centre for them to review. If you would like to know the outcome of this, please do contact the customer care department on 01772 695315 or customer.care@lancashirecare.nhs.uk If you do contact us, please ensure you advise us that it is in relation to your comments on the NHS Choices site.

Sarah Harrison, Customer Care Manager