"A Detective Story with a Very Happy Ending"

About: Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Once again I have reason to be very grateful for the dedication of staff at the RLI.

For some months I have been accompanying my son to see the doctor and members of the team. Everyone we met impressed us in a variety of ways and we sensed that all of the staff worked extremely effectively together. As a scientist, I really appreciated the logical progression of the investigations.

My son was treated with concern, respect and thoroughness throughout and no questions were ever left unanswered. There was never any doubt that the Dr would get to the bottom of the matter. At every stage, my son was reassured and encouraged and now that we are at the end of the process, my family is delighted that he has been given the best possible news. He's fine!

Response from Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Thanks very much for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience at the Royal Lancaster Infirmary. We're delighted your son was treated as you hoped and that you were kept informed throughout. We will pass on your comments to all concerned. Best wishes