"Caring staff at Heartlands"

About: Heartlands Hospital / General medicine

I attended the vanguard unit for a gastroscopy procedure. It was something I wasn't looking forward to, but the experience was tempered by the warmth, care, attention and professionalism by all the staff on duty that day. Please convey my thanks and best wishes to all concerned.

Dear gutsache

Thank you very much for providing your feedback following your attendance at the Vanguard Unit for a gastroscopy procedure. I can understand that it was not something you would look forward to but am so pleased that your patient experience was made as positive as it could be by the warmth, care, attention and professionalism of all the staff on duty the day you attended.

I will be delighted to ensure that your comments are highlighted to R Riley, Endoscopy Unit Nurse Manager, as well as to Matron B Baker and Dr M Mottershead, Clinical Lead for Gastroenterology who will all be thrilled to read your feedback and communicate it to all of the Endoscopy Team.

I hope this is acceptable and thank you once again for taking the time to provide your feedback, it is extremely important to us.

Marie Helebert