"Excellent service from physio"

About: Nottingham West / Primary care rehab & falls service

My husband has had a few falls so went to the doctors and requested some help. Jessica came to our house to assess what my husband needed and then gave him different physiotherapy exercises to do. She came once a fortnight. She was so helpful and efficient. Because he had had falls on the street she wanted to see him walking on the street, but on the morning she came the weather was foul, so she said he can’t go outside in that weather, and instead came the next day to walk on the street with him.

Jessica put in for the equipment my husband needed and it was such a big help, the people who brought the equipment round were very helpful. After inspecting where one of the rails would be fitted, the man decided we needed a slightly different one so that my husband could not hurt his hand on our brickwork and so ordered a new one instead and fitted it too. The equipment really has altered our lives.

We have something to help my husband get out of bed and two new walking sticks that are much better than the one we had before.

Jessica is excellent, she’s very encouraging and not only did she help my husband she gave me lots of helpful advice too, because I wouldn’t have known where to start. She explained how I can help him and what to look out for etc. She’s very dependable, committed and always on time, supportive and efficient. She said although she isn’t scheduled to see us anymore we have her number ad we can always call the hub and ask for help form her.

We are absolutely, totally satisfied with the service. Thank you.

Response from Debra Tyler, Clinical Lead Adult Services, Nottingham West Locality, County Health Partnerships

Thank you very much for your Patient Opinion feedback. We are delighted that you and your husband had a positive experience of our community services.

I shall ensure that Jessica is made aware of your compliments.

As a service we would like to thank you once again for taking the time to post your comments.

Kind regards,