"Professional and friendly staff: fantastic!"

About: Solihull Hospital

I went in for a day procedure on 23rd April. The staff are absolutely fantastic, they were the height of professionalism and worked great within a team, but we're also friendly and down to earth in order to put me at ease. Always keen to help and conscientious, I was comfortable throughout, exactly what you need when you're a bit anxious! A fantastic hospital.

Dear Neil Lawrence

Thank you so much for your post regarding your recent experience in the Day Procedures Unit at Solihull Hospital. I am so pleased to read that you felt the staff were fantastic, highly professional, friendly, caring and helped to make you feel at ease.

I will be delighted to highlight your feedback to Rosemary Parker, Ward Manager for the Day Procedures Unit, as well as to Debra Jones, Matron, who will be thrilled to read your comments and ensure they are communicated to all of the team.

I hope this is acceptable and once again thank you for taking the time to provide your comments, patient feedback is extremely important to us.

I do hope you are continuing your recovery well.

Marie Helebert