"What a waste of my time!"

About: Lincoln County Hospital

I was admitted to nettleham ward yesterday with reduced fatal movement and severe pains which have been worsening for 4 weeks!

I have been back and forth to my community midwife and the assessment unit in this time to find out NO ONE has been recording what i have been telling them!!!

Both consultants i have seen have been rude and given me no choice even though this is my body and my baby!!

I have been practically begging for the last 2 weeks to be induced! That is just how horrible my pains are!!!

I have been given paracetamol for the pain.... I have explained ive been taking this at home and it doesnt touch the pain!

I am about ready to discharge myself and make a formal complaint to the main nhs sector!!

The only plus side is 40% of the midwives have been lovely!

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

I would first like to say that I am extremely sorry you have had reason to complain about the care you received whilst in our care, but I would also like to thank you for raising these concerns, I know you will not have done so lightly and your feedback is extremely valuable to us.

Genuinely listening to our patients' experiences of care is extremely important to us and learning from where we could have done better is a corner stone to our journey of continuous improvement.

If you would like to discuss your experience further, please do not hesitate in contacting me through the PALS team at pals@ulh.nhs.uk, or by telephone on 01522 707071.

Kind regards,