"Beautiful amazing birth, wonderful environment..."

About: St Mary's Hospital (Melton Mowbray)

I had my first baby July 2014 at St Marys. It was a pretty much 'textbook' birth, i had my son in the birthing pool and it was a relaxed quiet atmosphere and i cannot fault the midwives. They make you feel like you are a little girl again by looking after you and giving you their full attention. I felt like i was their first customer!! They helped me consistently with breastfeeding my son and the midwife even changed my sons first nappy! I would recommend, any one that can and that is low risk to go here. It was a wonderful experience and i feel sorry for mums that have to go into busy hospitals like the Royal and the General to have their babies like they are on a conveyer belt.

Response from St Mary's Hospital

Dear Lara,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We are delighted to hear about the level of care you received. A number of people have praised the breastfeeding support we offer there - it’s great to know that this is so popular with our patients. We will pass on your feedback to the team where it will be greatly appreciated. We hope you and your son are doing well.

Kind regards,