"Brilliant staff"

About: Blackpool Victoria Hospital

Went in to have a gastroscopy yesterday and was quite naturally nervous. From admission, to taking my details the process was efficient and extremely well managed. The nurses were sensitive and reassuring. Te Consultant was just excellent. Their manner, knowledge and approach were marvelous and so professional. I cannot recall all the nurses names but what delightfully professional and compassionate people they were.

A very big well done to the team, I am so impressed and our nation should be proud.

Response from Andrew Heath, Lead in Patient Experience & Engagement, Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of attending Blackpool Victoria Hospital.

I am so pleased to hear that the staff were sensitive, reassuring, compassionate and professional. I will be sharing your kind words with the staff, who I’m sure will be delighted to receive such positive feedback. I hope you continue to make a good recovery.

If you would be willing to make a short patient video regarding your positive experience, please contact Eleanor.walsh@bfwhospitals.nhs.uk