"Fantastic service delivery - Breast clinic..."

About: Whipps Cross University Hospital

I attended the 'one stop breast clinic' today.

I was very impressed with the staff and the service delivery by all staff members from the receptionist, HCA's to the nurses, sonographers, and consultants.

Having a clinic that offers same day tests and results is hugely reassuring and no mean feat when considering the numbers of women (and men) attending, most of whom are understandably worried or anxious to some degree.

I would like to also add that I observed at least two people being abusive/rude/obnoxious toward staff members, complaining about waiting or similar, which I find exceptionally unfair given the demands on our NHS and the amount of effort that goes into organising and running these clinics. These people however, were dealt with by staff in a patient and professional manner.

Thank you Whipps Cross for a great service and for your great staff, thumbs up from me.

Response from Whipps Cross University Hospital

Thank you Gemma for sharing your experience and for the lovely review on our one stop breast clinic. It is great to hear that yourself and other patients feel reassured when attending the clinic.

We have passed your feedback and thanks over to the team in the clinic so that all of the staff members who cared for you are able to see them.

Wishing you all the best

Barts Health NHS Trust