"Long waiting times mean the service is inadequately commissioned"

About: Bromley Healthcare / Podiatry

I have been on the waiting list for around 8 months now. I am in pain and trying to stay working as a busy professional. I have phoned many times, but usually can't get through. On the 2 occasions I did speak with staff, they said I could be waiting for many more months. This is totally unacceptable. The service is most likely inadequately funded, but this is little comfort for a tax paying citizen, who hardly uses the NHS, which then can't provide care when I do need it.

Response from Amanda Mayo, Head of Integrated Care - Bromley ICN, Operations Directorate, Bromley Healthcare

Thank you 'Kiera S' for posting this today.

Can I ask you to contact me directly via Amanda.mayo@bromleyhealthcare-cic.nhs.uk so that I can understand which service it is you are on the waiting list for and investigate your individual situation?

I look forward to hearing from you

Amanda

I am so sorry. I have just seen that your posting relates to our podiatry department. Please do contact me via the email address above with your name and address and I will try and investigate further

Amanda