"My experience with the maternity department."

About: Leighton Hospital

Now the dust is settling I thought it right to send a big massive shout out to our NHS! After spending 12 nights in Leighton Hospital before our precious little boy was born (Edward Gorman) I can honestly say how thankful we are for the constant care we received whilst staying there. Every member of staff from the cleaners, healthcare assistants, midwives & through to the consultants that I came into contact with (which was a lot!) worked tirelessly & passionately & I feel went above & beyond their call of duty to ensure everyone was looked after. Every single one of these people deserve every bit of praise I'm giving, so from the bottom if my heart, thank you once again!

Yours sincerely,

Donna, Daniel & Edward Gorman

Response from Leighton Hospital

Thank you so much for your lovely comments regarding the care you and Edward received during your time with us. May I personally thank you for taking the time to pass on your gratitude, the staff are always very grateful to receive feedback especially when it is so very complimentary. I am extremely proud of the team here and I will ensure all the staff within the unit are informed of your lovely post. Kindest regards Pam Cornwall Head of Midwifery/Lead Nurse.