"Vanguard Unit"

About: Heartlands Hospital

I was admitted to this unit today. I was feeling anxious. However the staff put me at ease. The team were caring, supportive, good communicators, knowledgeable and delivered their service to a high standard. I wish to thank them.

Dear Anonymous

thank you very much for your kind comments about your recent patient experience at the Vanguard Unit at Heartlands Hospital.

Senior Sister Rose Riley, Matron Beverley Baker and Clinical Lead Dr Marcus Mottershead will be delighted to read your feedback which I will highlight to them so that they can ensure all of their team are made aware of your kind comments.

I hope this is acceptable.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it is extremely important to us and allows us to identify services which are working well, equally when things are not working as well as they should or could, feedback such as yours brings this to our attention so that changes can be made to prevent repetition.

I do hope you are recovering well from your procedure.

with kind regards