"My overall treatment at nottingham city"

About: City Hospital campus / Gynaecology

Ive been treated at nottingham city regularly since 2011, I cant thank the staff enough for the treatment and care I have had since that day.

I have been treated as both emergency case and routine / outpatient.

I was treated firstly by the staff on gillies ward and I cant tell you how scared and concerened I was however all the staff I encountered during my week stay were lovely.

I am regularly treated in clinic 3 under Mr P Hooper and all the team and nurses they are worth their weight in gold. Just seeing the familiar faces and getting to know them makes you feel at ease which is a blessing.

I have also been treated as an emegency inpatient to loxley ward, every single member of staff I encountered were wonderful and went beyond their call of duty in treating me and caring for me. Every patient on that ward had the same level of care and I really am so greatful for their support.

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

Thanks Rachel. I’m pleased that you feel staff went above and beyond to provide the best possible care. I’ll try my best to ensure all of the teams you mention know their hard work is appreciated.

Best wishes to you,