"Spoken to very rudely like a child"

About: St Mary's Hospital (London)

I called today to speak with someone at 14.41 after continuously trying this department for two days (020 3313 3926).

I was only after some advice about my first booking appointment and scan due to my first pregnancy resulting in a miscarriage. Naturally I just wanted to speak to someone about this pregnancy. The person I spoke to was so rude and unsympathetic. I felt like I was being spoken to like I'm a child. I'm just worried about my pregnancy like any woman would be after a bad experience. Advise you all to go somewhere else!

Response from St Mary's Hospital

Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust is extremely concerned about your comments you have posted on NHS Choices.

We would like to apologise for your experience when speaking to a member of staff in the Maternity service at St Mary's hospital.

Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) would like to discuss this matter further and have the opportunity to look into your concerns.

We would encourage you to contact PALS by email on pals@imperial.nhs.uk or by telephone 0203 312 7777