"Day Care Experiences"

About: North Tyneside General Hospital

I attended four outpatient appointments, followed by a day care procedure, a few weeks ago. I cannot speak too highly of my treatment at all of these visits. Knowledge, patient dignity, patience and a genuine sense of caring were of the highest standard. Having experienced the same standards two years ago, I expected similar high standards this time and I was not disappointed.

Well done North Tyneside. The NHS is in troubled times just now but keep up the good work and high standards you are achieving despite the difficulties.

Thank you.

Response from Sophie Dixon, Patient Experience, Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Ms Stephenson,

I am delighted to read about your positive account of our outpatient service and, I hope you are recovering well following your procedure with us. Patient dignity and a caring approach to patient experience is of paramount importance to us. I will forward your comments to our gynaecology team who have been involved in every stage of your care, they will be delighted to know they got everything right for you.

It is extremely rewarding for staff to read reviews such as yours- thank you for sharing this with us.

Take care of yourself,