"Nice and helpful Audiology staff"

About: Ayr Hospital / Ear, Nose & Throat

I have had two hearing aids fitted and I have to say the staff were so nice and helpful but when they fitted those hearing aids was one of the best things that ever happened I have been on cloud seven ever since its hard to explain the difference they make it just so wonderful hearing everyone speaking and tv is way down now oh it's just wonderful again thankyou so much for your kindness to me.

Dear Mummy sa,

On behalf of the audiology team, thank you so much for your lovely feedback. I will be delighted to pass this on so they can have their pat on the back, which the clearly deserve. I am so glad it made such a difference, it must be wonderful.

best wishes,

Eunice
  • Mummy sa thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by Mummy sa (the patient)

This was the staff at Ayr hospital thank you.

Ah, thank you so much, this is very helpful I can make sure this gets to all who should know about your story.

Eunice

Response from Natalie Deacon, Engagement and Support Officer, Patient Opinion Scotland

Hi Mummy SA,

Thanks for letting us know that your story is about Ayr hospital, we have now changed this for you:)

• Mummy sa thinks this response is helpful