"Stay in Heartlands Hospital"

About: Heartlands Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics

I recently broke my ankle and was admitted to Ward 9 at Heartlands. All the staff I came into contact with were absolutely brilliant and I had the best possible care. Everything was explained and questions answered clearly. They took time to make sure everything was understood.

Dear Grateful 60 plus patient

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback following your recent admission to Ward 9 at Heartlands Hospital.

I do hope you are continuing to recover from your ankle injury. It is lovely to read that you feel you received the best possible care, that the staff you encountered were all 'brilliant' and that everything was explained clearly so that you understood.

I will ensure that your comments are forwarded to Toni Guild, Ward Manager for Ward 9, as well as Alison Stewart, Matron for Trauma and Orthopaedics, who will both be thrilled to read your feedback and share it with all of the Trauma and Orthopaedics Team who work very hard to provide a positive patient experience, often in difficult circumstances.

I hope this is acceptable and thank you once again for your feedback, patient experience is extremely important to us.

Kind Regards