"The worst hospital"

About: St Mary's Hospital (London)

I waited a very long time in the A&E department and I had a GP letter, but, I still had to waited like anyone else! I first saw a nurse and they said that couldn't get any blood from me because I was a very difficult patient, so they gave me a bruise from the way they put in the cannula into my hand. It was 3 hours later that I saw a doctor who couldn't get a cannula into my hand and also gave me a bruise! So, they couldn't find me a bed in the department so I had to sit on the chairs until they have got me a bed. When they have transferred me onto a ward, the service that I received was very fair. After 2 nights they have transferred me onto another ward, it was also very fair too. When the doctor said that I can be discharge me and they spoke very professional to me, but, when I got my discharged summary they wrote something very different from what they had said to me. I stayed 4 nights and they still couldn't find the cause of my condition. I'm very disappointment in the treatments that I've received during my stay in St. Mary's!

Response from St Mary's Hospital

Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust is very sorry to read your comments on NHS Choices about A&E at St Mary's hospital.

Senior Managers for A&E have been informed and Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) would like the opportunity to look into your concerns further.

Please contact PALS by email on pals@imperial.nhs.uk or call PALS on 0203 313 0088.