"Staff at Queens Centre CHH"

About: Castle Hill Hospital

I needed bloods taking as requested by my GP. There was a 4 week wait to see a nurse for the bloods. I am an outpatient already at the queens centre so I contacted them to see if they could do them.

The receptionist at the immunology/heamatology clinch at the queens centre was really lovely. They were very calm and polite and nothing was too much trouble for them. They accommodated me with no fuss and was very friendly and happy to all the visitors at the centre. This receptionist was an absolute gem.

The phlebotomists despite being very busy themselves fitted me in with no hassle, all very friendly and happy.

The atmosphere was very happy and easy going and it's always a pleasure despite the circumstances to visit the centre!

Response from Castle Hill Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to add your comments to the NHS Choices website.

It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback from patients and their families.

We will ensure your kind comments are shared with the Outpatient department in the Queens Centre at Castle Hill Hospital.

If you need to discuss our services further, please do not hesitate to contact our Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS) on (01482) 623065 or email pals@hey.nhs.uk.

Thank you once again for taking the time to provide us with your views on local NHS services.

Kind regards,

Patient Experience Department

Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust.