"The waiting area had some nice ..."

About: Knutsford & District Community Hospital

The waiting area had some nice magazines I looked at with my mum,but,we did not have to wait too long.

The waiting area where I was could have been a bit wider but it was ok

I had to have physio on my legs and the nurse was really nice they told me and my mum everything they were going to do before they did it because I was not too sure of things

I really enjoyed going and was sorry to say goodbye

Response from East Cheshire NHS Trust

Thanks for your comment. It was great to see that you had a good time at the Hospital and that it was an experience for you that you may be able to pass onto any of your friends if they are worried about any hospital treatment that they may need to have.

Response from Knutsford & District Community Hospital

Thanks for your comment. It was great to see that you had a good time at the Hospital and that it was an experience for you that you may be able to pass onto any of your friends if they are worried about any hospital treatment that they may need to have . We understand hospitals can be a little bit daunting for young people. Sounds like you and your mum experienced the care we hope to provide for everyone.