"Exceptional treatment"

About: Salford Royal

I have been undergoing tests for several weeks by the rheumatology team, the pain I was experiencing was beginning to grind me down, I had been given a variety of painkillers by my own GP with little success, it needed scans, blood tests and biopsies to find the culprit, I was given a steroid injection which resolved the constant pain overnight, the doctor in rheumatology even rang me at home to monitor my condition, hopefully the only way is up.

I cannot thank the rheumatology department both doctors, nurses and x-ray teams enough, let's keep politics out of medicine and keep our health service safe.

A very thankful patient.

Response from Salford Royal

Hi John

Many thanks for taking time to write your review of our services. We always appreciate feedback on our staff and we're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience of our service, and that we were able to diagnose and resolve your health problem so quickly.

We would be happy to share this with the team, if you could contact our PALS service, we can ensure that your comments reach all who were involved in your care. The PALS team can be contacted on 0161 206 2003 or via email to pals@srft.nhs.uk between the hours of 08:30 and 16:30, Monday to Friday.

Thank you.