"Paramedic, Ambulance and A&E care."

About: Bristol Royal Infirmary / Accident and emergency South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

I had unusual, intense chest pains, was alone so called an ambulance and was treated by a paramedic at home then taken to hospital as a precaution for more tests. Just wanted to thank everyone for taking me into their care for a few hours.

Response from Sara Coburn, Patient Engagement Manager, Governance, South Western Ambulance Service Foundation Trust

Hi Keep Calm

Thank you for taking the time to share your story with us -I hope you are feeling better.

It is always rewarding to hear stories of how our staff are delivering care and support to patients when they need it most.

We would be happy to share your story with theambulance staff involved in your care, however to do so we will need some specific information. If you would like us to do this, please may I ask you to contact us on either plaudits@swast.nhs.uk or 01392 453 831 and a member of the Patient Engagement Team will be happy to help you further.

Thank you, again, for taking the time to provide us with feedback.

Sara

Response from Bristol Royal Infirmary

It is great to read about the wonderful care that you received here at the BRI. We hope you have made a recovery.