"All I can say is positive things"

About: Inclusion UK / Buckinghamshire STARS (in partnership with Oasis)

(as a service user),

I like the one to ones with my keyworker Caroline. And treated as an individual not a junkie of the street. Maybe another coffee machine. All I can say is positive things. I have never been offended or angry or anything like that. I would like to thank my key worker Caroline and all of the staff. Without this place I would have been dead!

Response from Tracy Braddock, STARS Service Manager, Inclusion

Thanks for your feedback we really do value it as a service.

If the hot water machine is not working when you arrive ask staff reception to fill a flask for you, there should always be tea/coffee set out. If you like coffee have you attended our recovery café on a Friday recently? We have trained volunteers / service users to use the barista machine so we now have fresh coffee available (all trained by an high street coffee shop staff member), I prefer the hot chocolate available! Pop in anytime between 11-3 every Friday.

It is great to hear you have a good therapeutic relationship with Caroline, she is a professional nurse and very valued within our team in Aylesbury, I will ensure she gets your feedback. All the best with your ongoing recovery journey within STARS, keep accessing all we have to offer. Tracy.