"My not so good experience"

About: East Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Trust / Emergency ambulance Lincoln County Hospital

Had a fit. The ambulance was fantastic but i'm peed off with Lincoln general hospital. They did nothing apart from put me in more pain.

I was waiting for a taxi home felt wet on my arm as I had cannula. I was bleeding all down my arm and when i had been home over 24 hours i was still in pain. I am never using the hospital again, I'd rather die than be in there. I have big bruising down my arm as it was in the middle of my arm. I feel like I want to chop it off, sorry for this but it's how I feel.

many thanks

Response from Melanie Wright, Deputy Director of People and Communication, East Midlands Ambulance Service

Dear Miss KB,

Thank you for your message in which you compliment our East Midlands Ambulance Service crew.

If you are able to share details (eg time, date and location for our 999 ambulance response) with our Patient Advice Liaison Service, we'll be able to identify the ambulance crew that responded and pass on your thanks. You can send details to emas.pals@nhs.net

With kind regards,

Melanie Wright, Deputy Director of Communications and Engagement, East Midlands Ambulance Service

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Miss KB,

I am very sorry to read of your concerns following your visit to our A&E department.

To enable us to investigate the issues you have raised it would be very helpful if you can provide me with your details so I can contact you for some further information.

I would be grateful if you could contact me directly on 01522 582752, or via our PALS team on 01522 707071.

Regards,

Tracy Bell

Interim Head of Nursing – A&E/MEAU and Stroke Unit.