"Brilliant care from Dermatology"

About: Pilgrim Hospital / Dermatology

(as a parent/guardian),

My Son was finally referred to the dermatology team at pilgrim, this was after an admission to the children's ward. On first meeting the dermatology team, I was a little apprehensive as all my worries and concerns was over looked by my GP, told it was just "eczema", how wrong they was! We first met nurse Nicola, what a brilliant lady she is, shes helped us more than anyone! She has given us the much needed support, knowledge and treatment plan! She has always been at the end of the phone. Gone one step above the rest. My son was around 6 months old on first meeting Nicola and the team. He is now coming up to his 2nd birthday. I really was at my whits end before meeting Nicola and Dr Scharrar. There was no light at the end of the tunnel, I now see light and that's thanks to them! Please pass on my thanks!

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear AMumInNeed,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback about your positive experience of Pilgrim's Dermatology department.

It is wonderful to hear that you received the support and reassurance that you required for your son, along with the clinical expertise, skills and knowledge from the dermatology team.

Your comments and thanks have been passed on to Nicola and Dr Scharrer, who are both delighted that you are happy with the care and treatment your son has received from them.

Best Wishes,