"pleasant stay on Ward 14"

About: Dumfries & Galloway Royal Infirmary

Just found this web site I was on ward 14 nearly 2 years ago after having a brain heammorage it was a pleasant stay there was a male nurse called Ronnie he was fab he was always happy and singing he brightened everyone's day he couldn't do enough for you all the nurses were nice ...if there was more nurses like Ronnie everyone's day would be bright

Response from Michaela Cannon, Patient Feedback and Complaints Co-ordinator, Patient Services, NHS Dumfries & Galloway

Dear Veenel,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, I apprecaite that it was some time ago now but I am delighted you had such a good care experience.

I will forwarded your comments to the Senior Charge Nurse for Ward 14 and ask her to share your comments with Ronnie if he is still working there. We are indeed fortunate to have such a committed and dedicated staff within NHS Dumfries and Galloway and it is always heartening for staff to receive such positive feedback.

If you have any further comments or improvements that you would like to suggest please do not hesitate to contact us.