"Outpatient experience"

About: Lincoln County Hospital / Gynaecology Lincoln County Hospital / X-ray and Scans

I have visited Lincoln County Hospital 3 times in the past 6 weeks, as an outpatient; twice to Gynaecology, and once for a scan; and I just want to say thank you to everyone whom I have come in contact with on these visits. Staff have all been kind, helpful, efficient, concerned and good humoured.

Please can I make special mention of Miss Harper, the Consultant in Gynaecology. She has helped me to feel informed, reassured and confident. I was so much happier about my problem once I had spoken with her. ( She was able to give me clear explanations of my options, even though her computer had broken down today! ! ! )

At a time when our NHS is under so many severe pressures, it is good to have such a positive and reassuring experience. Many of my friends feel the same. Well done Lincoln. Keep up the good work, and THANKYOU.

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear pianowoman,

Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your experiences within our department. It is wonderful to hear that your experience was positive and we thank you for such kind praise.

I will ensure that all the staff involved with your care are commended for this.

Many Thanks