"Excellent care from A&E"

About: Crosshouse Hospital / Accident & Emergency

Went to Crosshouse A&E having slipped on ice and landed on shoulder whilst orienteering. The triage nurse had a kind caring professional manner. The upbeat doctor sorted out my pain relief straight away, checked I was ok while I waited for X-rays and showed us on the computer where the breaks were. From arriving to leaving took exactly one hour. All the medical staff had an excellent manner. Thank you

Dear Orienteering competitor,

Ouch, I know how sore that can be having done this myself in a spectacular manner in front of witnesses!! There is always someone there to see it, isn't there? I am very glad your care was so good and efficiently delivered. I hope you have fully recovered now. Thank you so much for taking the time to contact us, I will be very happy to pass this to the team so they hear your praise.

Kind regards,

Eunice
  • Orienteering competitor doesn't think this response is helpful
    {{helpful}} of {{totalOthers()}} other people think it is helpful

Update posted by Orienteering competitor (the patient)

Sorry one handed pressed not helpful when I found your reply very helpful thank you

Ah, I see, still a bit debilitated. I am sorry to hear that. Shoulders are strange things and can take quite a while to come back to full use, get well soon.

Best wishes