"Have you lost my records?"

About: Hammersmith Hospital

Having suffered a heart attack and spending 4 days in Hammersmith hospital, I was discharged with notes informing me I would have an out patient appointment within 4 weeks. That was 23rd October 2015. It is now 6th March 2016 and despite calling the hospital twice, even spoke to the consultants PA, I still have not been offered a follow up appointment.

It is disappointing that the excellent care I received whilst I was in hospital has not continued.

I just thought I would let you know I am still alive. it's been a worrying time as you can imagine, but I'm sure I'll be ok.

Response from Hammersmith Hospital

Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust is sorry to hear that you haven't been contact with a follow up appointment in the Cardiology department at Hammersmith hospital.

Your feedback is important to the Trust and has been passed on to senior managers.

To enable the Trust to look into this further, we would need to speak with you to receive further information.

Please contact Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on either 0203 313 0088 or email pals@imperial.nhs.uk