"Excellent staff and service"

About: Whiston Hospital

Following an accident at home resulting in a break requiring complex surgery I arrived at Whiston frightened and in pain. The staff, from A&E to the orthopaedic wards I spent time on (3C & 3B) were all amazing. I encountered kindness & compassion on a daily basis. Nothing was too much trouble and I was nurtured, supported & encouraged for the duration of my stay.

I can express nothing but gratitude to the skilled Consultant and Doctors who fixed me and to the excellent nurses and all support staff who not only treated me but cared for me. I have returned home with confidence instilled in me by the lovely professional, friendly people I was privileged to meet. I cannot praise the excellent service and care I received highly enough.

Response from Whiston Hospital

Thank you for your comments. We are delighted to hear that your experience of our Orhopedic wards was positive. We are very proud of our orthodpedic staff and will pass on your very kind and positive feedback to them. Once again thank you for taking your time to inform us of your experience.