"ENT Nasal Surgery"

About: Salisbury District Hospital

My surgery was planned for 9th March but was bought forward luckily for me to the 2nd March.

I cannot express my thanks enough to the surgeon who operated and the team in theatre those who cared for me in Surgical Admissions and the two nurses in Recovery who cared from one shift to the other before my husband collected me, they were so busy but nothing was too much trouble.

The following day I had to return due to a bleed but again A&E were quick and Junior Dr came from ENT treated me and kept an eye on me after giving me meds and ice I came home and this evening the surgeon who'd heard I had been back rang and left details if I needed help from ENT over this weekend, but I'm fine and I really cannot thank the staff enough.

I had this operation in Salisbury and will not go anywhere else although I live in Dorset.

Thank you all so much.

Response from Salisbury District Hospital

Thank you for getting in touch – we were sorry to hear you needed to visit A&E, but pleased that you were well cared for and are back at home and feeling better now.

All those involved in your care will be delighted to hear your positive words and it will be a pleasure to pass on your thanks.