"Great team for my operation"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

Throughout the whole process in both the build up to my operation and through the operation process itself I have nothing but high praise for the professional, helpful and friendly attitude displayed by everyone I dealt with.

The support and information provided were second to none. They all went out of their way to put me at ease and make me feel confident.

I just wish they'd get afternoon car parking sorted out as it took my wife over 20 minutes of driving around to find a space

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your experience; please be assured that your kind comments about the care you received has been shared with the relevant staff. I was sorry to hear about the difficulties your wife experienced in relation to parking; we are aware of those difficulties that our patients, staff and visitors experience in relation to parking at certain times and are working through options as to how we can resolve the situation.