"5* Care"

About: Clatterbridge Hospital

Clatterbridge is a fantastic hospital...staff could not do too much for you very caring and extremely professional from auxiliary to surgeons great team effort...they made me feel relaxed and calm no stress kept me informed all through the proceedure and were also very courteous to my son and wife...the opp was seamless with no drama...the staff made me fell totally relaxed and comfortable...the ward was spotless this is a wonderful example of tax payers money being used effectively and what makes Great Britain NHS the.envey of the world..hopefully they won't see me again lol

Response from Clatterbridge Hospital

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We are delighted to learn how staff were able to look after you so well, and also how they helped your son and wife. We are proud of the care and service provided by our staff.

Our staff work hard to try to ensure that a patient’s experience whilst at the hospital is as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and they are always considerably heartened and motivated on learning how much their efforts have been appreciated. We have passed your kind sentiments to staff in our Vascular Surgery Department.

If we can be of further assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to contact the Patient Relations Team on freephone 0800 432 0251, email wih-tr.Patientrelations@nhs.net or in writing to Patient Relations Team, Arrowe Park Hospital, Arrowe Park Road, Upton, Wirral, CH49 5PE.