"Superb/Outstanding care"

About: The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

What a superb institution. My care for a total hip replacement was outstanding from the start.

All communication was excellent, timely and informative.

The staff could not have been more helpful, informative, friendly, supportive and professional.

Clearly the outcome of my operation has been entirely as expected and better that I could have dared anticipate.

I suspect that a significant aspect of the success was the fact that this is a hospital with no A/E dept and therefore admission and subsequent treatment can be reasonably predicted aiding the through put of patients. I feel this is a strong argument for similar models throughout the country.

Response from The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Good morning

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent experience at The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. It is always encouraging to hear of positive experiences patients have had here. We aim to provide high quality services for all our patients.

Once again, many thanks.