"Pre Assessment Unit - An excellent service"

About: West Middlesex University Hospital

Went in for a pre-assessment session today and received an amazing service, so I thought I'd write a review to reflect that.

The reception staff (unfortunately didnt catch their names) were very helpful and guided me through what was needed to be done; the initial nurse a well mannered practitioner who was very personable, gave detailed information regarding the processes they were performing and was clearly passionate. A breath of fresh air. On a side note, their manager was lovely and very supportive.

The second nurse was extremely knowledgeable and supportive regarding what was to be expected in my forthcoming day surgery. Any question I threw at them, a detailed and reassuring response followed.

I hope and am sure this level of service is experienced by all that go to the pre assessment unit.

Response from West Middlesex University Hospital

Dear Ravi - thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We have passed on your kind comments to the Pre-Assessment team who will really appreciate them. Thank you again.