"Daycase surgery"

About: Spire Cheshire Hospital

The GP referred me to Spire Warrington after a long running medical condition. I had my initial appointment with the surgeon on the 10th of February. The surgeon immediately put me at ease. They explained the procedure and gave me a planned date of admission. I was admitted on the 23rd of February and my operation went well. I was treated with respect, care and dignity by all staff involved with my care. The food and environment was particularly pleasing and this aided my recovery from the procedure. I was given fabulous after care and information about how to care for myself at home. I was also given additional information over the phone after I had a couple queries and they were answered in an in depth and professional manner.

Response from Spire Cheshire Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to put your comments onto the choices website. We strive to give all our patients an excellent and professional service.

We are pleased to hear that you were delighted with the care that you received, not only from the consultant but also from the staff at Spire Cheshire Hospital and I will ensure that your comments are shared with our team.