"I thank the nurses for their courtesy "

About: Victoria Cottage Hospital

I was admitted to the outpatient ward after consultation with a doctor at the local surgery. The attention over the following months was excellent! I found the nurses efficient and friendly and I thank them for their courtesy and care during a bad painful experience with my leg. I am 70 years of age. It was a pleasure to be attended to by the casualty nurses. All my thanks.

Response from NHS Cumbria

Thank you for your thoughtful comments regarding the care and attention you received from Maryport Cottage Hospital.

It is extremely gratifying to receive comments such as yours and it is a tribute to the caring concern and skill of the individual members of staff who work both on and off the ward, and I know they will appreciate them.

I have also forwarded your comments on to the General Manager of Maryport Hospital so that they can be shared with the staff.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Response from Carol Ivison, Matron, Victoria Cottage (Maryport) Hospital

Thank you for publishing your opinion in regard to the excellant care you recieved in the hospital

Your comments will be cascaded to the staff who will be really pleased that you have taken the time to comment on the treatment and care you recieved