"Orthopedics department"

About: Whiston Hospital

do not normally write reviews but due to the excellent service I received I feel that I need to praise all the staffing that were involved.

I recently had a knee replacement. Prior to my operation I attended a presentation by physiotherapist's and occupational therapist's on the knee replacement procedure. It was an excellent presentation which answered all questions and concerns. The same afternoon equipment that I would require after my operation was delivered.

on my admission the nursing and surgical staff again discussed the procedure and supported, advised and included me in decisions.

When taken for surgery the anesthetist surgical staff and my consultant created an atmosphere to relax and put me at ease. As it was my birthday they all Sang happy birthday, what a lovely gesture. They were excellent.

This service continued when I returned to ward B the staff were friendly professional and nothing was to much trouble to them.

I would definitely recommend this hospital.

Response from Whiston Hospital

Thank you for your comments. We are delighted to hear that your experience of our Orthopaedic Department was positive. We are very proud of our Orthopaedic staff and will pass on your very kind and positive feedback to them. Once again thank you for taking your time to inform us of your experience.