"Suspected heart attack"

About: Ashton Primary Care Centre Go To Doc Primary Care Limited North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust / Emergency ambulance Tameside General Hospital / Cardiology

Went to a walk-in center at Ashton-under line with shoulder, chest, jaw, pain tight chest and they called the paramedics.

They came quickly did a ecg said it looked liked I could be having a heart attack gave me a bunch of medication it helped got the pain down took me to wythenshawe hospital to the cath lab but was out of danger and they transferred me to tameside hospital and admitted me for further investigation.

I I'm under out patient cardiology department and being looked after it was very nice for the paramedic to come and look in on me meant a lot to me great crew extremely grateful.

Response from Deborah Gallagher, Patient Experience Support Officer, Patient Experience, North West Ambulance Service

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of using North West Ambulance Service with us. We were pleased to hear that our staff took such good care of you at a frightening time and it was also nice to hear that the crew came and looked in on you – sometimes the little things can make a difference when you feel very unwell.

We do encourage patients to share compliments as well as concerns with our Patient Experience team and they are then passed on to the staff involved. If you would like to do this you can either use the online form here: https://www.nwas.nhs.uk/talking-to-us/thanking-our-staff or contact our Patient Experience team by phone: 0345 112 6500 between the hours of 10am-3pm Monday to Friday or by email: patientexperience@nwas.nhs.uk

We would also like to take this opportunity to wish you all the best for the future.

Response from Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for sharing these positive comments

It’s great to see that your experience across all the services was prompt and professional.