"Dismayed at lack of diagnosis and patient care"

About: Freeman Hospital

I'm not sure if it's budget cuts, waiting lists, or lacked of trained staff but I've been left undiagnosed in 6 weeks, given no indication of what treatment if any is next, I've suffered a total lack of empathy from staff with regards to the discomfort I'm in, and when I've desperately tried to discuss and arrange the next steps to be proactive myself I've detected an undercurrent of sarcasm in correspondence. I've been left in limbo and told next steps will take a "while". I sense this hospital just want me to go away so they don't have to bother.

Response from Freeman Hospital

Thank you for your feedback on your experience with our ENT services at Freeman Hospital. We are really sorry that you are unhappy with your care and treatment that you received and we would like to look in to this further.

Unfortunately due to the anonymity of the feedback we are unable to investigate and address the problems you have raised, however if you would like the Directorate Manager to look into this matter for you or if you wish to discuss your experiences, please do not hesitate to contact Jean Applegarth directly on 0191 2231091.