"Audiology services"

About: Warwick Hospital

This is an exceptional service, All the staff, administration, receptionists and audiologists are dedicated professionals who provide the highest level of care and service. Their attention to detail is excellent, nothing is too much trouble. The audiologists are meticulous in their work ensuring my hearing aid is adjusted and calibrated to my personal needs.

I have struggled with my sudden and unexpected hearing loss, but the audiologists have listened to my fears and concerned and acknowledged my feelings and offered and suggested practical and useful solutions or strategies to address these concerns. They have provided me with information about national and local support services which I probably would not have discovered if left to my own devices.

The clinic itself is clean and inviting, there is a comprehensive array of information leaflets and displays on various conditions. The staff are always welcoming and totally professional both in their standard of appearance and in their conduct which inspires confidence.

Response from Warwick Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, I will pass on your kind words to the team involved with your care.