"Really disappointing"

About: Leicester Royal Infirmary

I was really really dissapointed by the way I was seen and treated at the dermatology dept. Today was my first appointment and I left in tears. I felt the nurse was unhelpful, unsympathetic and just tried to brush everything off I was saying.

Having waited for the appointment for so long, I really thought I'd see some light at the end of the tunnel after everything I've been through but I came out feeling a lot worse about my self and it was an experience I won't forget - in all honesty, it was brutal.

Response from Leicester Royal Infirmary

Dear reviewer,

Thanks for taking the time to post your comment.

We are really sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the care you received recently in our Dermatology department at the Royal. Your experience does not reflect the high level of care we expect our patients to receive. We would like to look into your concerns so we can improve our service and ensure future patients do not have a similar experience. If you are happy for us to do so, please contact me - Judith Spiers by emailing judith.spiers@uhl-tr.nhs.uk with your details (name, address, date of birth and hospital number).

Kind regards,