"A&E / Outpatients / Fracture Clinc"

About: Sandwell General Hospital

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised and extremely happy with the level of service that I received when recently attending Sandwell General. Having broken my toe and taking the adrenaline filled step to pop it back into place I attended Sandwell General A&E.

I was in and out within 40mins following an X Ray and bandaging by the doctor / nurse.

Have never had such quick treatment and diagnosis alongside reassuring, calm and friendly manner.

In my return appointment to the Fracture clinic I was seen within 10 minutes of my appointment and recieved adequate service from the consultant.

I have been very impressed and it has changed my opinion from what I had heard previously.

Either I looked like a consultant myself in my work suit or the service is that good but keep up the good work,.

Only concern is how dated everything looks.

Age (28) (m) (professional)

Response from Sandwell General Hospital

Thank you for telling us about the service you received while in A&E and at the Fracture Clinic at Sandwell Hospital. I am glad to hear that the staff were able see you quickly on both occasions. Thank you and I wish you well, Toby Lewis, Chief Executive.