"Excellent Service!"

About: Wexham Park Hospital

Last weekend, 29th January I passed out and fell down the stairs of our old house, probably 12 feet. The ambulance staff arrived in 5 minutes, they did a thorough check and took me to Wexham Park where I was almost imediately examined by the doctor in A & E. Later, I was subject to several x-rays, had ongoing blood pressure tests, and both blood sample and urine tests. By 10am the Staff deemed I was fit enough to return home.

The attention to detail and consistent care inspired confidence in a much maligned system. I am most grateful for the care and service I received thank you Wexham Park Staff!

Response from Wexham Park Hospital

Dear Jon

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on your trip to our Emergency Department.

I'm pleased to hear that your experience was a positive one and you felt reassured with the treatment.

We are very lucky to have a great team who try and treat patients as though it were their own family in front of them.

The team will be delighted to read your comments, and feedback like yours makes it all worthwhile.

Thanks for thinking of us

Kind Regards