"horrible place"

My father was admitted to this facility and I have to say its impersonal and unpleasant. They play loud pop music in the main areas that you could hear from his room. There was no consideration to the type of music that might be preferred. There are many older people in the facility that would not care for this.

When I call in its hard to be understood and theres little empathy or dignity afforded to people in the care of this establishment.

Response from Simon Street, Complaints and PALS manager, Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

I am very sorry that your comments have remained unanswered for so long and of course that your father and you were distressed by the environment at Langley Green

I have passed on your comments to the team at the hospital. Please get back in touch through this site if there are continuing problems or to get help now please contact PALS@sussexpartnership.nhs.uk or 0300 304 2198

We are putting in place a plan to make sure that the problem with unanswered posts does not happen again.