About: The Royal Victoria Infirmary

After having two appointments here ,I'm glad I don't have another one .Consultant wouldn't listen to what i had to say and it was almost like an interrogation .I pray i never have to use this service again .

Response from The Royal Victoria Infirmary

Thank you for leaving your feedback on your experiences during appointments at our Infectious Diseases Department, RVI. We are very sorry that you had such a negative experience and we would like to discuss this with you but as your posting does not provide your full details, we are unable to identify you and further details of your treatment.

We would be grateful if you would contact the General Medicine Directorate so we can review your concerns and provide you with a direct apology and explanation. The Directorate Manager, Mr Ewan Dick can be contacted on 0191 233 6161 extension 31682, and he would be happy to hear from you, so that we can better understand your concerns, and can address the issues that you have raised.

We welcome all feedback from patients and their relatives, as we would always strive to improve our service and are very keen to respond to you in person.