"Admitted by ambulance having chest pains on..."

About: Arrowe Park Hospital

I was treated with care and concern and emphany by all staff and the doctor who saw me were fantastic they telephoned for my husband who is 78 and shook his hands m such a comfort......I was transferred to CCU again treated with emphany and care...we were so well received and that comforted us ..nothing but praise for all staff.. Thank you again Louise Rigby

Response from Arrowe Park Hospital

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We are proud of how our staff cared for you in our Emergency Department and Cardiac Care Unit.

Our staff work hard to try to ensure that a patient’s experience whilst at the hospital is as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and they are always considerably heartened and motivated on learning how much their efforts have been appreciated. We have passed your kind sentiments to staff in our Emergency Department and Cardiac Care Unit.

If we can be of further assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to contact the Patient Relations Team on freephone 0800 432 0251, email wih-tr.Patientrelations@nhs.net or in writing to Patient Relations Team, Arrowe Park Hospital, Arrowe Park Road, Upton, Wirral, CH49 5PE.