"X-RAY Department"

About: Leighton Hospital

I was spoken to like rubbish at my last appointment at Leighton. They said I was late by 45 mins, I went by the time that was in my letter which was the time I turned up. (I apologised even though I was just following my letters instructions) I was ushered in to a changing cubicle and told to get undressed, half way through doing so the person starts knocking shouting if I'm ready yet, I wasn't, so they took it upon themselves to open the door whilst I was undressed. Shocking bedside manner, If I was done of come out the cubicle. I was made to feel like a nuisance. People should try being polite and not walking in on service users half dressed!

Response from Leighton Hospital

Thank you for your comments and feedback which we take very seriously and have investigated. We are sorry there was an issue with your appointment letter - we have recently moved to a new radiology information system and there have been some ‘teething’ problems with appointment letters.

I am happy to note these have now been rectified

Staff have also been reminded about the need to maintain privacy & dignity for our patients and I hope you will see an improvement should you need to visit us again

Regards