"Thank you to all the staff (except Pharmacy)"

I am extremely please with all the help and treatment I have received from everyone in the Outpatients Allergy Department, over the last 6 years; except for the problems I have on a continuous basis from the Pharmacy Department, or one pharmacist in particular. I am always asked by them to return to collect my medication, even though I am over 60 years old, and have to travel nearly 100 miles to get back to the hospital. Apart from this one disappointment, I have only praise for the hospital. The Allergy department have done wonders to diagnose and treat my condition, having suffered for about 20 years. They have given me back my life. I now look forward to each day with joy, instead of pain and dread.

Response from Royal National Throat, Nose & Ear Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're so pleased you were happy with the care and attention you received from the Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital, UCLH, and will feed this back to the team. We are however very sorry to hear about your recent experience of the Pharmacy at RNTNE and would be grateful if you could contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) via pals@uclh.nhs.uk or by calling 020 3447 3042 so that we can look into this.