"Thank you once again!"

About: William Harvey Hospital

Friday night 14/01/16 began with my husband having chest pains, ambulance arrived swiftly followed by two first responders, assessment completed and on the way to the WH to be on the safe side. Assessed quickly in A&E, first signs looking good then sudden further pains developed during the assessment period and cardiac team called. My husband suffered a heart attack and was most definitely in the right place for quick efficient care. Operated on at 5am and giving me a kiss by 06:45! Thank you to all medical staff involved and my husband is on the road to recovery and I can't thank you enough! Best regards to all.

Response from William Harvey Hospital

Dear Pauline

This must have been a very worrying time for you and your husband, but it is good to hear that he was attended to promptly and professionally by the staff from the Ambulance Trust, the A&E staff and the cardiac team.

And it is truly lovely to learn that he was able to give you a kiss so soon after his procedure!

Thank you so much for letting us know about this and for your very kind comments.

Please extend our best wishes to your husband for a very speedy and full recovery.